View Single Post
April 15th, 2012, 04:57 AM
Regular
PINK!!!!!!!

We went for our ultrasound on Thursday, but we didn't find out at the time. We waited until Friday night and found out with our family at our "balloon gender reveal" party. I am so glad we did! It was such a special memory to make with our two older children and they were beside themselves with excitement all day long. There were some tears from our son when he realized we weren't having a boy, but our daughter took off running with the balloons squealing at the top of her lungs. Ever since then, she's been telling everyone, "We're having a girl baby!" My DH and I are thrilled and I had a gut instinct from day one that we would be team pink. I've figured out that, for me, I am almost "textbook" pregnany when it comes to girls/boys. I had all the classic boy signs when I was pregnant with Tripp...and all the classic girl signs the last two times with our daughters. BUT, I am also beginning to swear by the pencil test. It was right for me, and I've watched it be right for about 10 different teachers that I work with. So, if you haven't done it yet, TRY IT and see if it's right for you too!