Topic: I'm back:)
View Single Post
April 15th, 2012, 05:50 AM
Aussie Mama
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jennifer* View Post
I just want to add in that you shouldn't feel bad about any of this. I don't know if it has to do with the reason you split, but he left his children during a very difficult time of their lives. Instead of running back to the states, he should've had the decency to show his kids that he will always be there for them, whether or not you two are together!
I do feel bad though, I don't know why.

He did leave his kids, it has been..I'm not exactly sure but maybe six weeks since he left? There isn't a whole lot of contact (I have skype) and I'm extremely angry at him for abandoning his children. I know alot of people on here know the back story with my children so him leaving makes it even worse.

HE SHOULD HAVE HAD THE BLOODY DECENCY, I would never willingly leave my kids and he just up and left. I am furious at him for it. My 3 year old daughter told me ,'Mummy you will have to find me a new Daddy because my Daddy has no time for me'. Disgusting.

And working two jobs and giving me no money when I can barely support ourselves. I hate his guts.

Now I'm mad so I'll just call lol.

Thanks for the all the advice girls.