View Single Post
April 17th, 2012, 02:27 PM
Blessed Again!
THanks, Megan! It'll be interesting to see how the name thing pans out, too... We are both very stubborn and I'm more emotionally vested than he is, so who knows.

Today was week 36/37 appointment. Went fast. Baby (well fundal height) is measuring right on track. Gained 3 # in a week Sucks. She is not concerned, though. I better not do that this week! I just can't control it while pregnant, no matter what I do. It better all come off as fast as it came on, at least!

Found out she DOES want me to come in these last 3 visits to her office down town to also include NST/BPP's, but because of AMA and not the GD. SOOOO... now we have to change our appointments to connect with that. She said I can bring the kids because they have toys and whatnot, but I think DH would be more than happy to take a 1/2 day off if I get afternoon appointments. We'll see what they have available.

My back is starting to really ache. I guess I'm FINALLY feeling the strains of pregnancy. My hips ache at night, so finding a comfy position to sleep is freaking impossible, but the back ache is killing me. I may go see my chiro soon, or just live with it and take lots of baths

My MOPS group gave me some super sweet things for baby. I told them no baby shower, but they gave me a BEAUTIFUL diaper cake that one made, plus some bath bombs, lotion, baby outfit, frame... so nice! I was so thrilled! I may post in the main forum with pics.

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!