View Single Post
April 17th, 2012, 05:53 PM
Veteran
I am getting a little frustrated with my dh. Today I said that I wished I could either hear the baby's heartbeat or feel it move so that I know it is okay (it's been two weeks since I heard the heartbeat and I haven't felt it move yet). He said that I was "worrying too much" and said "Are you going to be like this as a mom? Worrying all the time?" I feel like I have not been worrying too much. I didn't worry about the genetic testing, I feel like I'm not being psycho about things not to do while pregnant...his comment just really hurt my feelings. I do tend to worry about everything, so I really thought I was doing a good job not worrying.

I do feel like I'm thinking about being pregnant pretty often, and reading about it pretty often, but its my first baby. It's hard not to think about it when it feels different every time you move. I feel like DH is just sick of hearing about it. I don't have many close girlfriends who have been pregnant, so I guess I end up telling him most stuff. Maybe I need to stop talking so much about it?

Thanks, I needed to vent.