View Single Post
  #1  
April 18th, 2012, 12:43 PM
SassyMama SassyMama is offline
Fist Pumping Champ
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NYC
Posts: 9,715
I spoke to her cardiologist yesterday and they're tentatively scheduling her surgery for May 23. We go in for bloodwork/echos/etc. on May 18. I say tentative because I was informed that if someone younger comes along with a more severe condition they get priority. I just can't wait to get it over with though.
__________________

May 2013 - Ectopic pregnancy
July 2014 - Miscarriage

Reply With Quote