View Single Post
April 19th, 2012, 06:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
awww. fil... I am sorry about all the confusion. Seems like the same stuff I went through. I was on BC pills for years then when I got off, we were NTNP as well and nothing a year later except for 50 pounds weight gain, bad skin, depression, and periods that had 3-8 month breaks between.. I just had ovarian drilling surgery in February and since then my periods have been perfect and right on time and I know I did O with clomid. I have not lost any weight or gotten better skin yet.. but I am more hopeful now than ever. I am not in a remote location but I am in a foreign country with a language barrier so I understand some about how hard it can be to get health care. I hope you get some answers soon. Although I have never been pregnant, I feel like the surgery was a good call for me as things are finally looking more possible than ever. It was just akward waking up in a hospital having people speaking to me in German and feeling so lost. Don't give up hope... that will only make you miserable.

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!