View Single Post
April 19th, 2012, 07:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
N1: (4 years old)
Is your LO a picky eater? Yes. If there are specks in his food, he thinks it is pepper and doesn't want to eat it. Last night he told me he wanted "kid food" not what I made him.
Is your LO a rightie or a leftie? Rightie
Is your LO clingy? Sometimes, especially at night.
Is your LO interested in learning to read? Yes but finds my alphabet and writing lesson "bored." Lol
Is your LO interested in potty training? Been potty trained since he was 2.5 years old.
Is your LO shy? Not really... he observes other kids and then he approaches them to ask them to play with him. He's more reserved with adults, though.
Is your LO scared of anything? A dark room, sleeping alone
Is your LO still taking naps? Nope and he stopped taking them a LOOOONG time ago. NIGHT is for sleeping... Blah .

N2: 4 months old
Is your LO a picky eater? Yep... just wants breastmilk (LOL)
Is your LO a rightie or a leftie? TBD
Is your LO clingy? Yes, those darn babies like to cuddle so much!
Is your LO interested in learning to read? I like to think so.. He's a sharp little guy
Is your LO interested in potty training? Yes, he's already potty trained... J/K
Is your LO shy? Oh heck no, he was flirting with an old lady the other day. He has no shame.
Is your LO scared of anything? Loud noises and when we sneeze... LOL
Is your LO still taking naps? Yes - Plenty! However, his day time naps are usually pretty short. I don't mind... he sleeps at night and dream feeds so I'm okay with it. Husband wishes he slept more during the day .