View Single Post
April 20th, 2012, 08:41 AM
Super Mommy
everyone has very good suggestions. I also used the Lansinoh double electric pump and bags. I found it very good and it would work on batteries or plugged in, which was a huge plus for me when I was out in the field for work.

I also second the nipple cream. it made a HUGE difference for me! If i forgot to put it on, i could definately tell the difference.

I just wanted to say too that if you do need to suppliment, don't think that it means BF is over. the first night we had DS he just kept wanting to nurse and finally would suck for a few seconds and then realized he wasn't getting anything and would scream. we asked for a bottle. litterally less then 1/2 oz is what he ate and was full and went right to sleep. that was the only bottle he ever had and I was so glad that we gave it to him. I feel like sometimes people push the "breastfeed full time" too hard and make you feel bad for a little suppliment, but it's not the end of the world.

good luck with it! just don't be afraid to ask questions. my fav BF website is Kellymom.com its got lots of useful info.
Twin Girls - April 23, 2012 (38 weeks)

3 angels (08, 10, 11)