View Single Post
April 21st, 2012, 05:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I wouldn't do castor oil either. I have a good friend who is an L&D nurse and the diahhrea that comes from castor is horrendous! Don't go that way. If your body doesn't labor on its own naturally, then it might be trying to tell you something. I think if you go in monday and things are the same and you have to plan a c section tuesday at least you can go in rested and ready to go...and in that way it will be a much better experience than having to labor forever and ending up exhausted from all of that..and then have surgery....right?

I will say though...that you have done an awesome job getting to this point and the way the baby gets here is second to the fact that you will have your rainbow baby in your arms soon...right?

And as to the nursing....my sister in law had a horrible experience trying to nurse her baby, then with the second baby he just latched right on and did awesome! so don't count yourself out just yet! Keep up the great attitude and hope!

I can't wait to see that darling baby...and know that you did an awesome job getting her safe and sound!

Our rainbow baby Brynlee Sue was born August 17th after four heartbreaking loses! Life is an amazing journey. Hang on, keep your faith and try to always move forward!