View Single Post
April 22nd, 2012, 08:49 AM
Waiting for our Miracle.
Send a message via AIM to StaceygirlPa
I am being admitted to l &d. I was having contractions on and off all night. We came early this morning. My blood pressure is up again. They did a repeat on all my blood work and added some new ones. I also have to do another 24 hour urine. Good thing is Cody is moving. Bad thing is Cody flipped again and he is breech.

Sorry it took awhile to update. I didn't have my phone charged and it was dieing. I sent my phone home with Bill to charge. My blood pressure came down and all my blood work was coming back good except one they won't run until today. I talked to the doctor and he said Cidy looked good on the monitors so he was comfrontable in letting me go home instead of making me stay the night. I still have to do the 24 hour urine collection. I came home and went to bed. I didn't sleep the night before and couldn't get comfrontable in the hospital. They have me confused on my blood pressure though. My bottom number is in the 90's or 80's. The top number was staying in the 140's. He said e was more worried about the top number being so bad. I always thought you were supposed to watch the bottom number. I told the ob about Cody not moving that much on Saturday and he said he thinks Cody was flipping again to be breech. Codys head us tucked right in my right ribs which is where he loves to stay. I have a ultrasound and appointment on Tuesday. If Cody is breech I am going to ask them what is his chances of flipping and staying head down. If they think he is going to stay breech then I am going to ask to schedule a CSection. With the drive we have to get to the hospital I don't want to take a chance with him being breech. I did kearn my lesson about keeping my cell phone charged. Thank you for all the well wishes and prayers.

Last edited by StaceygirlPa; April 23rd, 2012 at 05:58 AM.