View Single Post
April 23rd, 2012, 09:57 AM
Veteran
I have never posted here but am hoping for some responses.....

I will try to make a long story short.

I have 2 sons from a previous relationship who are 11 and 13. That relationship ended shortly after my first loss. I started a new relationship just over 2 years ago with Ryan who does not have children of his own. On our first date he asked me if I wanted more children and I said YES, absolutely. Since then we have had 5 losses. With the last pregnancy my intial thoughts were OMG, do I want this? DO I really want to start all over? Is it far to my boys? What if things dont work out do I want to be a single parent for another 18 years? I need a bigger house.....So since then I have been questioning my desire to have more children. MY question is have any of you felt this way and went on to have more children? For the last several years all I wanted was at least 1 more baby, and now for the last few weeks I keep feeling I should be done.

I know I cant have a child just for him, it needs to be for us. But I keep thinking he can always regret not having a child, but could i regret having another one? Probably not.
Miracle baby Ella arrived Mar 22, 2013
6 losses at 4 to 7 weeks (feb 05, July 10, Oct 10, April 11, Oct 11 Feb 2012)

No explanation for losses