View Single Post
April 23rd, 2012, 11:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnPhotoMama81 View Post
I wouldn't mind too much to wait honestly. I went to 42 weeks with our son and barely made any changes at all. They were not willing to let me go past 42 weeks with him but he had growth issues.

This time I am on blood thinners (2x a day) and they don't really want me going much over 41 weeks being on those. I will be 41 weeks tomorrow.

Also we are tentatively moving in June...so that only gives me 4 weeks or so to recover. I don't really want to go 42+ weeks and still not have her for whatever reason and then not feeling too great to move.

We moved a few days after my csection with our son and it was awful and so stressful. I am just on a clock at this point :/

I think my body just might be one of those that gestates babies beyond 42 weeks! That or my cervix really just doesn't want to do its job. I got to 7 cm with him after 26 hrs of labor and it just wouldn't budge beyond that.
I feel ya! I laboured for 42 hours, and pushed for 2 1/2. I had been dilated to 3 for a month before he was born. I was SURE I would have a fast labour!