Topic: Bedrest?
View Single Post
April 24th, 2012, 07:42 AM
fka lmsan
I am 32 1/2 weeks and on "restricted activity". I have a long commute, so the doctor said I needed to work from home and only go in once or twice a week, and generally just take it easy, not travel, etc. I have had changes in my cervix, and get tons of contracts, which i have for months now and did with DS. I almost wish I was on bed rest so I wouldn't have to deal with the work issues I'm having. I do think moving around less is good for me, though I'm beginning to feel fat and yucky.

Like some of the other ladies said, I have just started slowing way down. Although I wasn't overly active this pregnancy, with a toddler its impossible to sit still, and I felt better for longer than I did with my singleton. But I went to Target 2 weeks ago, made it to the back of the store, and wondered whether I was going to make it out. I don't get really tired, but between back pain, dizziness, etc., I feel like I'm going to drop after walking for less than 10 minutes.

I also thought bed rest was probably a given, but my doctor said plenty of twin moms don't go on bed rest. They did however say that going on restricted activity was a given, it just depends on when.

Big Brother Darius excited for the arrival of
Marcus and Sophie