Ugh - Worst possible timing ever
View Single Post
April 26th, 2012, 06:35 AM
Mommy to Maxwell
Join Date: Jan 2012
We had done everything so well this cycle. I was waiting for a couple of days of temps to confirm my o, and now look at my temp. Yup - thanks to work i have a fever and aches and pains and i just want to sleep.
So what do i do about my temp? If i mark it as a fever it will discard it. Should i just force my own crosshairs and discard that temp?
And does this hurt my chances at conceiving? I'm trying not to panic, but i kind of want to cry.
I just woke up and took my temp again and it's up to 100, so i took some tylenol - but nothing else is ok to take during the 2ww, right?
Ugh so frustrated!!!
View Public Profile
Find all posts by mal91011