View Single Post
April 27th, 2012, 01:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So far my nausea has been ok this morning... I'm lucky to at least have a few pockets of time where I feel better... Navigating my ever-changing food aversions is a PITA though and I'm concerned about having a healthy enough diet for baby especially now in the 2d trimester when it starts mattering more! I'm jealous of people who get and stay better. I'm glad I had morning sickness awful as it was because it did help me not worry as much as I otherwise would have, but now that I'm not too worried anymore I wish I could just EAT again (I know something bad could happen but I can't live thinking about it all the time and at this point no amount of thinking about it in advance will help make it any less awful if something bad does happen).

Here are my girls names so far:

Katherine
Coraline
Eloise
Natasha
Victoria

These are the ones DH at least marginally agrees with.

For Katherine he likes it better with a C, and when I said I like Kate better than Cate he said no nicknames...

Coraline he says sounds too much like Caroline (my sister's name, but I'm sure she doesn't mind, we'd ask her first anyway)

Eloise he doesn't like as much as Elise BUT too many people have used the name in our circle of friends and I actually prefer Eloise.

Natasha we agree on... I think it may be the winner here. I'm actually the one with a concern.. My parents have a dog they adopted when she was already 6, her name was Taj Mahal and they changed it to Tajsha. I'm concerned people will use the same nickname for my kid as for the dog...

He likes Victoria but is concerned people will think we're naming her after Victoria Beckham.

As for middle names, we're thinking of Elise (my middle name) unless we go with Eloise, or Charlotte after my grandmother.

What do you think?