Topic: Hello!
View Single Post
April 29th, 2012, 08:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi!
My name is Samantha and I've been with my Husband for four years in June, we got married last September and together we have a 14 month old daughter Audrey.
DH has two kids from a previous relationship Ethan and Kayley, when we met his kids had just turned 1 and 3, (they have the same birthday) their mom caused A LOT of drama the first 3 years of our relationship, she moved around alot and took the kids 1200 miles away, she uses guilt a lot to get her way
The kids and I have had a rocky time the last two years, they have some behavorial issues,but We're getting them for the summer and I'm hoping we can have a good time this summer.
I'm nervous because Audrey was only a few months old the last we had them and now she's a toddler and is a big daddys girl and I'm hoping all the kids don't feel like they aren't getting enough of his attention.
DH works on an oil rig and is gone two weeks, then home two weeks so I take care of the kids by myself half the time and sometimes I just don't know how to handle them.
anyway thats the 411 on our family lol
Hope to get to know you all!