View Single Post
May 1st, 2012, 06:11 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
Hi! I'm Jessica. I used to be a post-aholic, but then I moved to the middle of nowhere without internet, and then I found Facebook once I did have internet!

This is a giant surprise. I have 2 boys, 5 and almost 4 (next month). We were preventing. My husband doesn't even know yet. I had a "feeling" about it a couple of days ago, when I think that I first missed my period. But a Dollar Tree test at night said no way. For whatever reason, I still felt funny about it and tested yesterday morning with another Dollar Tree test. Not even a hint of a line. Again, I couldn't shake the feeling, so I took an equate test this morning. Quick and strong positive. 1) I will not trust Dollar Tree tests again. 2) I will not trust Durex condoms again.

I'm terrified because I just found out. I'm terrified because I've had many losses. And I'm terrified because this is TERRIBLE timing. I'm also thrilled. Mark didn't want more, but mostly because I'm not in great health (though, apparently, my fertility is better than we thought), he's starting law school this year or next, and we're moving across the country at the end of summer. We're not really financially stable because of everything coming up, and he'll be gone for 6 weeks at the end of this month. I'm rambling. I'm nervous. Sorry. Hahahahaha

*Deep breath* OK, hi. I'm Jessica. I think that I might be due January 6th.