View Single Post
May 1st, 2012, 10:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by caitbeans View Post
Colton WAS a good sleeper, I don't know what changed. Now that he can pull himself up he has teeth marks all around the edge of the crib. I think I may wrap some prefolds around the top of it so he doesnt ruin it. I too have a much to loud husband- he snores, grinds his teeth, and talks in his sleep plus he wears a cpap which he pulls off a lot so it beeps loudly--ive even caught him singing snoop dog in his sleep.

We found a really nice little store front for rent right in the borough, I think we may go look at it today.

It is gorgeous here, we're going to do to dinner down by the river and sit on their deck tonight.

I'm watching my nephew and have him in cloth today too lol.
Ugh my bf snores so loud! He told me to just wake him up but when I do he gets so mad and then flips over and does it on the other side. And them if I sleep on the couch he gets mad bc he thinks I don't want to sleep with him. I can win lol. I should take up snoring and see what he does

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreenaC View Post
My little guy ate a ton for dinner last night! We do a mix of purees and table foods, have since the beginning. Since we get a ton of baby food on WIC a month, we don't want to waste it but also wanted him to develop the ability to feed himself and learn to maneuver the food in his mouth and chew and all that.

Anyway, he ate a 3.5 oz jar of pears, about an ounce of bananas and a handful of gluten-free puffs! Then he got a bath and nursed! I told him that we weren't going to go to his weight check today but guess he wanted to prepare just in case
Wow what an eater!! Tristan nurses a lot at night and eats some puréed food and a little of table food. His chewing is okay but sometimes he gets so excited and ties to swallow things whole

Thank you babydoll213 for my siggy!