View Single Post
May 1st, 2012, 11:01 AM
Courtney
My life is finally starting to get back to normal now that tax season is over. I just started working part time this week (4 hours every day), and so far I like it a lot better. I get in and get out without being ordered around too much by the other admin. I can finally catch up on laundry, house cleaning, and cook real dinner now.

The girls are good. I think they are glad to see me more. Lily is almost finished with her second year of dance class and will have a recital in June. She is too smart for her own good. I'm still considering getting her tested to enroll in kindergarten a year early. She'll be bored with another year of Pre-k. I'm signing her up for her second summer of swim lessons and praying they go better this year. Last year she failed miserably and suddenly developed a fear of pools on the last day.

Abri has grown up all of a sudden. She talks so much now. Some things are still hard to understand, but she tells us what she wants and when and won't take no for an answer. She doesn't let Lily beat up on her and dishes it right back. I caught her the other day whacking Lily with a spoon and saying "No be mean Lily!" She will finally let me do her hair in pigtails now so she looks so cute. We moved her up to a big girl bed sharing a room with Lily the other night. She slept perfectly the last two nights, so I think we are done with the crib.