View Single Post
May 2nd, 2012, 09:31 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks for sharing your experience, Countryblue. Honestly, I had never heard of a subchorionic hemorrhage before my midwife mentioned it. And I hear ya on the typos; stupid auto-correct makes me look like an idiot daily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Bobbie* View Post
Thanks... they are both terrors. I need a new siggy bad!

I seriously have never had a successful pregnancy where I didn't bleed/spot/clot. My early losses never started out that way. My tests went negative then about 2-3 days later the bleeding began. I am to the point where I don't even turn the light on or let myself look when I get up to pee in the middle of the night. I ended up with MANY sleepless nights and babies in the end.
Thanks for sharing that with me. It makes me feel better! Note to self: clots are not th end of the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyCat View Post
I know I'm late but I just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you and I hope the bleeding stays away!
Thanks, KellyCat. I know you have a lot on your mind, too. I think it's sweet that you would think to reach out to me when you've had a rough few days, too.

Hugs to you, hon. I'm going to be keeping my eyes peeled for a happy update from you soon!

____ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Last edited by Lucky Mama; May 2nd, 2012 at 09:38 PM.