View Single Post
May 5th, 2012, 12:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Since I have no flippin clue when I o'ed, I'm going to just go on and say it's Cd 21. Possibly 12-13 DPO.
I made a promise to my amazing DH that I wouldn't test until tomorrow or Monday. AF is due at the latest (Well, basing it off of my other two cycles which is laughable) on the 7th. I've waited this long without peeing on an hpt, I can continue!!! Oh wait, it's only been 4 days since I peed on an hpt?! IT FEELS LIKE SO MUCH LONGER!! I have faith in myself. I will NOT test without my DH saying it's okay. However, he said nothing about opks I've had kind of dark (darker than last time I did it) opks for the past 3 days. I figure I o'ed on the 23rd of April at the latest with a 22 day cycle and a 14 day LP. I'm driving myself nuts, again. Every single time I start to drive myself nuttier, I try to sit back and do something to take my mind off of TTC. So I think I'm going to go do that now...I'll update if I test or see AF.

My DH doesn't think I could possibly be pregnant. I told him he didn't think I was pregnant with our son OR when he met me, so I'm not going by his "feeling." For the record, We met when I was 7 months with my second DD...Yeah...I can't trust his intuition

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"