Topic: Field trips
View Single Post
May 7th, 2012, 11:22 PM
DOh!
We don't live anywhere near anything that a membership would be worth the cost. If we did, and could actually get there(and afford it), we'd definitely do it.

We do go on all kinds of odd outings, one could consider those field trips
They usually involve walking, biking, etc... though, lol. We're really limited on what we can do here. I wish we weren't, but that's the hand we've been dealt, so we work with it. When we do get the opportunity to get out and do other things, we definitely do. We're supposed to go to the science museum later this week, but not sure we'll be able to or not. Depends on if we can get a ride out there. If so, we're definitely going. It's a pretty neat place. About the only reason I'd EVER want to live out in Cleveland, or closer to it, would be for the places, like that, lol. (though truth be told I'd rather live, if I had to pick a city, somewhere like Chicago, where it's easier and safer to get around, and just as many places to visit).
I'm still hoping for a visit out Chicago way this summer so we can go to Great America, we have tickets, but who knows if we'll be able to. Tickets to the park won't help if we don't have somewhere to stay(though that can be arranged easily), or train tickets there and back, plus money for spending there, haha.