Topic: CT Calls
View Single Post
May 10th, 2012, 09:25 AM
frequent flier
I've been wondering the same thing. I keep thinking I should try to get on a CT, but it seems like it would be a lot of work. It seems like it's not just about how good your LO's are, but also about how active you are about posting your LO's in a bunch of different places, promoting the kits, etc. Most of the CT calls seem to require you to have three different galleries, including Facebook. I only have one (really poorly maintained) gallery, and I can't even access Facebook. I worried that it would be too tedious to try to stay more organized about that. Making the LO is the fun part, but organizing and posting credits is not so fun! Or maybe I'm just too lazy to do it, lol.

Also, it seems like you have to be somewhat loyal to a certain designer and have lots of kits from her already before you can get on a CT. For most designers I only have one kit. My tastes are really diverse, and I'm not 'loyal' to anyone. So I don't have a big stockpile of LO's for just one designer that I could use in an application.

Oh, well. Maybe this summer I'll get my gallery in order and then start applying.

Thank you to the SSMC makers for my beautiful siggies!

(x2)(x2)(October 2011)