View Single Post
May 10th, 2012, 09:43 PM
Hi Ladies!
I'm new here .... I've been scanning boards for a little while and figured I would join one to feed my obsession....
So me and my Hunny of 8 1/2 years just recently decided that its time for baby #2 We have one son whos 4 1/2 .... So I bought the internet cheapie opks and I am on cd 15 and still no sign of ovulation ... no surge i've been testing for the past 10 days and my cycle is usually about 31 days give or take a day or two.... I am going insane .... my cm is just watery where as last month I had loads of ewcm ... but I've been cramping for the past few days... I'm not sure if I missed it or if its around the corner sooooo confused ... this is my first time using the opks so I dont really know how my body works with them but I've been testing 2 to 3 times a day just to get a feel for it.... I've been waiting for the surge or atleast the ewcm but maybe I should just get down to it... we bd on the 7th just in case it was early didnt want to miss my chance.... anyone else waiting for the big O .... I would love to have some other women to talk to