View Single Post
May 11th, 2012, 01:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Things here are soooo much better! I had a really hard time with 2 under 2 but I think we've got a handle on it now. Rachel is finally starting to talk, and now pretty much doesn't stop! She constantly puts two and three words together and her therapist says she right on track for her age now. She def has developed a little of a stubborn personality...when she doesn't get her way she does throw fits and has starting hitting...so the tantrums and that have been challenging...but thankfully cole is the easiest baby around! He's 8 months now and realllllly wants to start crawling, but hasn't quite figured it out yet (which is fine with me ). He still isn't the best sleeper at night...but has been only getting up once for the last couple weeks so I can handle that. We just bought a new house and will be moving the beginning of June. I'm not overly looking into packing and moving and then cleaning this house (we are renting it out) but I am excited about having more space.

Other than that things are good. I'm thinking of taking Rachel for her first haircut on Monday! Her hair is so uneven I'm hoping they can fix it a bit so it grows out a little better...but she can rock pig tails with the best if them! I'll try to add some pics later

Oh and Kristin you aren't crazy to have baby fever! Alot of my friends are preggo or ttc and I'm so jealous., I also loved being pregnant and would love to be pregnant again..just skip the actual baby part I'm happy with my two and feel like our family is complete