View Single Post
May 14th, 2012, 10:46 PM
Hi, hun. I'm so sorry you're going through this! I myself was married to a man right out of high school that used to beat me up and treat me awful. He sounds just like the guy you're with, to a T. He escalated to holding a gun to my head and beating me up while I was pregnant, and I lost my baby due to his abuse and all the stress. I'll never forgive myself for loving him more than my child, because I chose to stay with him and lost my baby from the stress. I divorced him and met my husband who I love dearly, who'd never lay a hand on me.

That's the type of guy YOU deserve. Where is your family? Get help from them and move in with them if you can. Get help from the police if you're afraid to leave, or get your stuff out of his place. Get a restraining order. Don't let him be around you while you're pregnant, or around your baby. He could beat you up so bad you could lose your child. Are you ready to accept that?

Sounds to me like you don't want to be with him anyway. Contact your family, and the law, for help so you can leave. You seem like a sweet person, and you deserve so much more. Love yourself and your baby enough to get away from this abuser! It will only get worse. I promise you!

Good luck, and you can talk to me if you ever need to! <3