View Single Post
May 16th, 2012, 07:44 AM
adi&co.
It's hard to describe the bad situation without displaying my personal life for everyone to see. It doesn't have anything to do with Sabe's family, so he won't be offended if I got rid of the pictures. The biggest reason I had a falling out with these members was because they threw me under a bus in the one moment my children and I needed them most. On top of them, they told me what a horrible parent I was and how awful my kids were. The all around bad situation does involve them, while at the same time they're not really a part of it, does that makes sense? It effects them, but they did nothing to cause it. I fully intend to never see these family members again and while I won't keep them from seeking them out when they're older (if they really wanted to), i want nothing to do with them. They've shown their true colors to me and I just can't get over it.

There's nothing major, just people in the pics. Though after reading your comment, I do like the pic by pic basis thing. I think too, I won't scrap anymore of my siblings in the books (they're already in the books in previous pages and I won't take those out) but I'll leave the pics of them with their cousins in and scrap them.