View Single Post
May 24th, 2012, 03:43 PM
VBAC Mommy!!!
Send a message via MSN to SugarNSpice Send a message via Yahoo to SugarNSpice
The OB that did my c-section also told me that my pelvis was small and also tilted and that because of that, a vaginal birth wouldn't be possible. Well, I thought he was full of crap and went for a VBAC anyway and it's a good thing I did because I had a wonderful amazing and natural VBAC with my next baby. And she came out in about 4 pushes. It was so easy! I had my second VBAC with my son a year ago and it went perfectly as well!

Doctors are full of crap for the most part. They do not care about what you want or what's best for you. They care about money and what is most convinient for them. I am a nurse, I work with doctors all the time so I know all too well how they are and what they think. So I can say this truthfully - doctors are A-holes and they don't care what you want. They'll say whatever to get you to do what they want you to do. That's why you have to take charge of your own healthcare and educate yourself so you can make the best decisions for you. Don't believe everything the doc says because it's mostly crap.