Topic: Um...Hi.
View Single Post
May 31st, 2012, 09:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MommyPoky Send a message via MSN to MommyPoky Send a message via Yahoo to MommyPoky
I don't know if you guys remember me, but I used to post here all the time I have gotten super busy with life, raising an almost two-year-old, doing very very part time work for a cloth diaper company, and being president of my area's chapter of the Moms' Club International. I was looking through your april roll call and I remember all the "babies" in here! I am super sad I've lost touch and hope to get back into the conversations around here. I miss you guys too much!!! It took me long enough seeing how stinking old my siggy is, I will have to get a new one when our 2-year portraits are taken next week.

How many of your june bugs are big brothers and sisters? We are ttc#2, I had a miscarriage at 9.3 weeks back in January, so that has been hard. But I am hoping for a sticky one soon. Josie likes to play with stuffed animals, and I just want her to have a little sibling to play with ASAP!