View Single Post
June 2nd, 2012, 06:49 PM
DOh!
Actually we don't really do a rewards system for grades, but I have one we do for just about everything else, lol. So I plan on working that in there. Not sure what yet, but we'll figure it out, lol.

Now that we've got the last two years, well year and a half, under our belt, I think we've really found a system that will work well for us for a good long while. They've got themselves into their little routines too, which is helping tremendously. I think the biggest part of the puzzle, that we were missing before, is comfort. They're completely and utterly comfortable in this environment. For the most part, they pick and choose and I just go with the flow. It's probably the most relaxed sort of schooling, aside from unschooling. But it works so well for them, well all of us.
In fact it works so well I'll be joining them this year-if not this semester, then next. I am waiting on financial aid to get their butts in gear, lol. I'm going back to school myself for my bachelors of science in information and technology with a concentration in multimedia and visual communication.

This should be a lot of fun!