View Single Post
June 4th, 2012, 10:09 AM
♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
My cousin is 34 weeks pregnant and is being taken by ambulance to the hospital from her doctors office. I don't know the whole story yet but she had spotting yesterday and our hospital would not check her because she had an OB appointment today. She apparently has Pre-E and my grandmother called and said it's not looking good So please if you pray, pray for her and her baby boy.

UPDATE: They cannot get her stable so they are going to do a C-section within the next few hours. Jase will be here today and will go straight to the NICU. Thank you all for the prayers, please keep them coming!

2nd UPDATE: He is here! He is in the NICU but they said he is doing really well. She still isn't doing the best. Her BP is still way too high and they can't get it down Thank you for all the prayers! It means the world to me!

3rd UPDATE: They finally got her BP down to a much safer level. It's not where it needs to be but she is definitely a lot safer than she was. Jase is doing really well. He is only on a CPAP machine but other than that he is a champ! Thank you all for the prayers!

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

Last edited by .:Shortcake:.; June 5th, 2012 at 09:48 AM.