View Single Post
June 7th, 2012, 11:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Wow that's really awful of your mom. I can see her having a closer relationship with your son but to totally ignore your sd - even when she's directly talking to her is downright unacceptable.

Honestly, I'd have a talk with my mom if she were doing that. And if after she'd continue, I'd tell her in the future it's all kids or no kids. Sorry if she's really that mean of a person, I wouldn't want my kids around her even if she was my mom. What is she teaching your son????

My dh's oldest dd doesn't want anything to do with me or my dd from a previous marriage. She still has a limited relationship with dh. I set the rule right away when this happened that dh & my son fell in the same category is dd. It was all or nothing. She made the choice so ds doesn't know his 1/2 sister at all. Better for him in the long run. She isn't a nice person.

Other than ignoring the kids thing, my mom sounds a lot like your mom. I can never do anything right. It's easier for me because they live in another state & we only see them a couple of time a year.

My 2 miracles: Lucinda & Noah