View Single Post
June 8th, 2012, 09:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey ladies, most of you are over here now so I figured I would update here instead of ttcal (since I don't know who would all remember me over there lol) so I had my hsg done last month, was told that the dye didn't spill into either side, and only slowly filled into my left tube. I left feeling defeated and discouraged, thinking why am I still trying to have another baby. Well I am one of the lucky ones I guess because last night at 9 dpo I got this,

Can you guys see it?? OMG I am still in total shock and disbelief, even after two more tests this morning!!! I am trying to be positive and hope this is my rainbow

Other than that wonderful news everything else's is good. Hunter is growing like a weed and talking up a storm summer has started here and I finally got to move all my plants outside yah for fresh veggies!!!

I haven't been posting much but have been lurking and am so happy for all you ladies and your new babies!! And I think there is about to be another baby boom in here!!!

Anyways I am going to try to get on here more, even if it is just for updates. I just started a new job and between working and taking care of my baby girl it has been busy (my DH just left for work for a few months )

Thank you Bokkechick for my gorgeous siggie