View Single Post
June 9th, 2012, 09:14 AM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to megs_babe1986
Thank you everyone and I know its been a few months.... its been busy! Here is what happened...

A few days after admitting into the hopsital, my preeclampsia went severe so they induced me! I had her at 31 weeks... she came out healthy and breathing on her own the whole time! She was 2 pounds 8 ounces when she was born! She was also 16 3/4 inches long! She small (weight wise) for her gestation age but long for her age and had a mind of her age! She was healthy!! Well after the 2nd week she became ill with NEC which caused her go into spectic shocked and respiratory failured! She was flown to another hospital to do emergency surgery and they had to take alot of intestines out but there was alot left where she wouldnt have to have any problems! Well, 2 1/2 weeks later we had to say goodbye because it progress more and she even got necortizing facitis on top of that! She lived for a whole month and gained 2 pounds during that time (even when she was sick) and grew 3 inches long! So I was giving yall update on everything... thank u for the prayers and thoughts!