View Single Post
June 9th, 2012, 07:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Do you have a dedicated school room? Do they work at the kitchen table? Or are they anywhere and everywhere with their work?

I thought we would just work at the kitchen table, but I now I am really considering clearing out a room for us to do school in. Actually, I really don't care where they work...I'm sure that'll end up being all over the house. I really just want the school room to have a place to store things. I love the idea of having all of our school-related books, papers, and art supplies in room area. Then I could find them when I needed them, keep the toddler out of them while we're not working, and allow us to just the door and get on with our day when we're through.

If we decide to go through with it, Katy will need to move in with Matt. He doesn't care...he's almost wanted a roommate. The bigger issue is getting her dresser and other things to fit nicely in his room. Both of them have really small bedrooms.

I find myself wishing I had a basement....or just a little extra room somewhere. I'm sure we'll find something that works though.

Last edited by clouise; June 10th, 2012 at 04:28 AM.