View Single Post
June 12th, 2012, 09:05 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananative View Post
Hi there - I guess I misunderstood the post ; sounded like you were pretty sure that you were ovulating from the high temps but you were not sure + that you were gonna use spermicides until you were sure that you were ovulating + then you were going to try to conceive when you thought that the chart looked accurate. I am a nurse and NFP Instructor but the free online book to look at would be able to answer your questions more definitively than just throwing it out to anyone who may have some ideas
**so, yes an advertisement, if that is what you wish to call it , but we used temps for over 20 years and loved it ; I only wanted you to know that this method CAN work + that there ARE answers to your questions... maybe there is even a NFP-only doctor in your area who will help you as well - One More Soul (search for sterilization reversal) and Human Life International/America may have NFP-only-doctor listings as does a pro-life OB-GYN site
[/QUOTE]

Oh, no, I just meant that we would use spermicide until ovulation has been confirmed each cycle until we were ready to conceive. I also plan to abstain or use a second birth control, like condom or pulling out (if you count that!) when I notice fertile signs.