View Single Post
June 17th, 2012, 06:05 PM
First name: Sham
Due date: September 25th
Genders if known: 2 boys!

How are things going so far? Interesting to say the least. One of our boys is measuring pretty far behind his brother and I've been monitored closely since about 16 weeks. I spent a few days in the hospital last week and they gave me steroid shots just in case something should happen and they need to deliver them early. As of right now, it seems to be an issue with blood flow to his placenta. He's small, but otherwise extremely active and both have strong heartbeats which makes me feel so much better. I just know they'll both be fine. On the downside I will most likely be admitted to the hospital once I hit between 30 and 32 weeks to be monitored daily until they either come on their own or if they have to deliver them.
When is your next appointment?
June 20th...I see MFM once a week
What are you most anxious about? Having to stay in the hospital for such a long time...I have a 2 year old who will be splitting her time between my parents and her dad, but I hate even thinking about being away from her that long. And I don't want to be away from my fiancee either...but it's what's best!
What are you most excited about? 2 little snugglies!

What question would you most like us to answer for you? My 2 year old will be turning 3 shortly after the babies arrive. She seems very excited and anxious to help with the babies now. Did that stay true for any of you once you actually brought the newbies home?