Topic: Grrrrrr!!!!!
View Single Post
June 18th, 2012, 06:53 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Cross-posted from my journal:

I'm feeling really angry right now and need to get this out. It's weird how minor annoyance yesterday turned into full-blown anger today!

Yesterday my step-grandmother and mother were going on about me not enjoying when Sean gets bigger and I'm feeling rib pain from his movements and not sleeping well. My step-grandmother has never even been pregnant and she's going on about this because of what she hears (my grandfather already had his three sons with my grandmother and didn't want any more kids). My mom has said numerous times that she feels badly for me because I've had the morning sickness and then been stuck inside because of allergies, etc...

Why do they think I'm not enjoying it? Even when I'm complaining I'm loving the fact that I can complain.

I posted this to Facebook this morning: "hates when people assume I am miserable while pregnant or will be later on. I know the pain of losing a baby and if it means putting myself through hell and back to have a healthy baby come November, BRING IT!!! I'll be over here loving every **** second!!!"

And it's true. Even when I'm finding that some aspects of pregnancy aren't enjoyable, I'm loving every miserable second because I have the chance to feel this way. After losing Gabriel I wasn't sure how long it would take us to conceive again or if we'd even be able to carry a baby to term.

I count my lucky stars every day that Sean is healthy and thriving and cannot imagine feeling any other way.