View Single Post
June 18th, 2012, 01:29 PM
Scooter!
6w0d Scooter Scan
Scooter Stats: Measuring right on target. Ovaries quite enlarged. Heartrate detected!!

8w0d Scooter Scan
Scooter Stats: Measuring right on target. Ovaries still enlarged, but going down. Heartrate detected.

10w0d Scooter Scan(s)
Scooter Stats: Measuring right on target at 10w1d Ovaries still enlarged, but still doing down. Nice strong heartrate. Scooter has some fingers and toes, and likes to dance!

12w1d Scooter Scan(s)
Scooter Stats: Measuring right on target at 12w1d Ovaries still enlarged, but still doing down. Heartrate/heart chambers looking good. NT results from scan = great! Scooter likes to wiggle toes, and looked like trying to suck thumb!

14w0d Scooter Scan(s)
Scooter Stats: Measuring great! Nice strong heartbeat. Scooter was wiggling around, so cute! Got a goodie shot, and my peri made a prediction, but I'll keep that silent for now...

Goodie shot!

17w1d Scooter Scan(s)
Scooter Stats: It's a boy! Tech and doc were both about 95% certain! They took lots of measurements at this scan, and all anatomy and organs look/measure great! Also, first time we heard his little heartbeat!

It's a BOY!

Two perfect feet!

Nice little profile shot

19w1d Scooter Scan(s)
Scooter Stats: It's STILL a boy! Tech was nearly certain, and the doc said if we went and bought all blue clothes and it came out a girl, he'd buy them all from us at full retail price! This scan was an extra LII to double check for any soft DS markers. There were NONE! Dr Wade said that if this was his baby, he'd be thrilled. Scooter is looking perfect!

It's (still) a boy!

Right in the middle of the scan, Scooter yawned! We saw it live, and the tech captured the shot!

24w0d Scooter Scan
Scooter Stats: Scooter is looking great, measuring a little big - about 25w1d. Nothing to worry about, but I am to be prepared for an 8-8.5 lb'er! He was being really squirmy and uncooperative, and had his arms up by his face most of the time, so it was hard to get a good shot, but she finally got one decent enough profile pic. Our little man!

37w0d Scooter Scan
Scooter Stats: Got a surprise shot today during my AFI...little 3D shot of a cute Scooter face!

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here

Last edited by kbpeanut; January 7th, 2013 at 07:04 PM.