View Single Post
June 20th, 2012, 09:31 AM
Scooter!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniM0820 View Post
Another option is talking to the professor who offers the class in the winter and seeing if you could do the work for the class in the fall (reading, papers, tests, etc) as an independent study-type thing. I did that for one of my classes in college, and it worked out well!

Good luck!
Huh?! That's a super great idea also! I will have to poke around and find out who is teaching. Even if I don't know *that* professor well, I know the founder of the school, and he might allow it...he knows me well, likes me a bunch (I'm his star student...not to pat myself on the back or anything)...that might just work!

Thanks for the great idea!

(and thanks for those of you who actually got through reading that with your head still attached!)

I'm headed to the Park for a couple hours. My friend, Meghann, who is a keeper, sent me a picture last night of 2 of my goat friends - Beverly and Marble (mom & daughter). The goats are all out in the field (off-exhibit) while the Petting Kraal is being renovated. For those of you that remember, I used to spend most of my days with those goats! Not only do I love each and every one of them, but I also used them to work on my training for school. I haven't seen them since APRIL, and I am going through major goat friend withdrawal! I miss my babies!

Not sure if this link works or not, but here is the pic she sent me (this is from her FB, so it may not work). Marble on left, Bev on right. these clowns.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here