View Single Post
June 20th, 2012, 12:45 PM
Sleepy Rat Rattery
I would like to post here, I am not sure what to do. Monday my best friend (who is like a sister to me) lost her husband. He committed suicide in front of her and their 3 year old son. However it is still unclear if he MEANT to or if he was just angry and trying to scare her. he was doing a "have you ever played Russian roulette" and shot himself in the chest. But then said " I'm so sorry I love you so much." Right before he passed. My friend and her little boy both got hit from back spray from the shooting. We have been talking every day even if its just a few words here and there, she lives two states away. I cant imagine how she feels right now. But I have been crying on and off since. we are all so close. We told her we will help in any way if she needs it, cremation, services. Im so worried about her son. He said to her today, "Daddy gone shoot." followed later by "Daddy gone heaven not come back". My heart is just completely broken for the two of them. I am trying to see if we can have her come back out here and be with us. Which she is considering as her apartment lease ends in two months. But I just dont know what to do or say. I know its still early, but I also know how strong se is, and how much she has been through in her life and that in time she will recover and find happiness on some level again. I just dont know what to do or say.