View Single Post
June 21st, 2012, 12:31 PM
Platinum Supermommy
So, I didn't get my Father's Day/Brother's bday baby, but it's ok, this LO will come when it wants right?!

I had a horrible contraction this morning followed by literally constant cramping, I called the doc, because I really couldn't tell what was going on, if I was contracting, etc. They squeezed me in and the doc checked me. Last week I was between a 2 and 3, she says now I am a solid 3. SHe said, it's a good sign that I have progressed every week. I am still 50% effaced, baby's hb was 138, I gained a lb, which is ok, because I hadn't gained at my last appt. All of my vitals were good, of course the cramping and everything had stopped by the time I was seen...Murphy's Law right

My doc, as she was leaving, said, I don't like to say this because you can never tell, but I really think you will go before I need to see you next week, that's good, because my next appt isn't until next Friday and I don't think I can handle going that much longer! I came home and poured hot sauce on my lunch, ran up and down the steps, have done some laundry, bounced on my ball, trying to think of what else I can do...lol!

My due date is 2 days away, please let this baby come by or on that day!! UGH!