View Single Post
June 22nd, 2012, 07:55 PM
Scooter!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallee View Post
Also find a glass and have lots of ice water in it to sip. Who would question whats in it.
Everyone For me not to be drinking chardonnay at a winery, this is a VERY odd thing. Very odd.

I think we'll figure it out. I'm not dreading it as much as I was earlier. I don't honestly care, and to be honest, if I get called out, so be it. There is another couple going, probably the ones we are closest with by far (DH is standing up in their wedding in August), and they are closing on a house today, and spending all day tomorrow moving (themselves) into the new house, BEFORE going to the wedding. They are going to be wiped...so I'm hoping me and Mags (female half) at least, can cop a squat somewhere, catch up, and that will be that! She's not nosy, and she's a good friend, and she wouldn't notice a bump, or if she did, she wouldn't dream of saying anything. Safe zone!

8w4d - about to sign off for the night!
Ok ladies, i'm off for the night, and probably a good part of the weekend. I always read from my phone, but probably won't post as much since i hate typing on my phone. (I feel like I already said that somewhere...3 boards = confusing). DH just pulled in, and he's swapping motorcycle for truck, then going to pick up dinner (chicken lettuce wraps for me/some pasta thing for him - from BJs!).

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
x

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here