View Single Post
June 25th, 2012, 06:59 AM
Veteran
i hope you get your answer soon hun, until either start period or an answer on on hpt , try and relax and get on with other things , whatever happens just remember it won't be the end of the world.

I know you must have heard this before and it may get annoying after a while, but don't have sex , ESPCIALLY unprotected, if you are not ready to deal with the consequences as sometimes even with proper protection pregancy still happens, so you have to be ready to deal with that and know what you will do in such circumstances. I know i probably have no right , but i will say it anyway ! I hope you get you answer, and that is is a negative test and your period comes, and then i hope you deal with this boy and then be carefree abd liberated to enjoy a fresh start at college. Nothing beats a stress free, fun and relaxed college life! You only have one shot at being young and having that relaxed , fun and carefree experience, so make the most of it ! Ofcourse some girls would prefer to get pregnant at 17 , and that is fine as its an individual choice, but somehow you don't sound ready for that , which is why i said what i have !

I hope I have not offended you , and if i have it was unintentional and i apologize in advance ! I have seen many young girls being bogged down with the responsiblity of a child when they are simply not readyand it is unfair to both the mother and the child ( esp if the father 'runs away'), so think carefully about your life, both sexually and otherwise and the direction you want it to take xx