View Single Post
June 29th, 2012, 03:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Just posting up my recipes before I forget
For the dough I split it and panned one to rise and did a dough ball for the other, I also proof them out of the fridge for a little bit then retard them in the fridge. I add double the olive oil since it makes it easier to slap.
Tony's Pizza Dough Recipe | MyRecipes.com

For the sauce I used this recipe as a base then added spices and some balsamic vineger, sugar, spices and apple cider vinegar
fresh tomato sauce | smitten kitchen

This is my pizza it is hand tossed, (I made my dough ball too big so after I slapped it I realized it was too thick and would never cook evenly so I par baked it for 5min first) It has on it sauce, chicken breast, red peppers, capicola, Feta, parmesan, green olives, red onions, bacon bits, Chedder, and mozerella. mushrooms

I made Clay a pan crust, with sauce, Salami, green olives, mushrooms, Pepper salami, Bacon, red peppers, red onions, feta, parmesan, Banana peppers, Mozzerella and chedder.
His took 25 min to cook through, he said out of the 100s of pizza he has eaten (Most made by me) this was the best one ever. The extra olive oil made all the difference.

Orions Pizza was a pan crust, and had sauce, peppers, mushrooms, chicken and Daiya "chedder" cheese. I was testing him on wheat so he had two pizza actually, one with a GF crust and one with regular. Turns out he isn't allergic to wheat anymore!

The belief that there is only one truth and that oneself is in possession of it seems to me the
deepest root of all evil that is in the world.
German physicist Max Born
Like Bear Moon on Facebook

Last edited by Tiki; June 29th, 2012 at 06:26 PM.