View Single Post
June 30th, 2012, 02:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well our end of term was the 22nd June, they were allowed a treat in school and to wear their own clothes. Then i suppose the biggest thing was they then changed schools. We didn't tell them till the 25th so they wouldn't have dealt with the whole 'last day in this school' thing, and Jedward was on the 24th so we didn't want it to spoil that either. They spent 2 and a half hours in their new school on wednesday to get a preview of whats to come, it was that schools last day and they had lots of fun and games. They enjoyed it and Reese spoke to his teacher directly (hasn't spoken to a teacher directly since he started school and nursery which is 3 yrs ago) so that was HUGE for him. Jake was a bit hesitant about it but he liked his day, made a new friend and told us when he came out that he thought he was going to be happy there, which was so nice to hear. So a very eventful end of term, but im happy the whole transition is over and we can look forward to the summer now.

Forever missing my 3 angel babies: Harry, Ewan, and Audrey.
I am at one with God and with Nature. I feel my oneness with absolutely everything.

PROUD CO-HOST OF UK AND IRELAND MUMMIES