View Single Post
July 2nd, 2012, 09:48 AM
Adopting One of Each!
Thanks, Karin, for the reply. I tried backing away to see if the focus would get better, and it did, but then it was too far away to see ANYTHING. So, I'll have to dig out my digital camera the next time (whenever that may be).

CD 29, 14 DPO, Cycle #1

This will be a quick update as I have a meeting to attend in 19 minutes.

Strangely, this morning was temp was up again. And not just a little up, but a LOT up... Almost a full degree. And no AF. One of the biggest signs of AF for me was water retention, and that's not happening, either. So, I'm not sure what the heck is going on.

I did eat like a horse yesterday, and I was very apathetic to life in general, which happens when AF is scheduled to visit, so I'm just waiting for her to barge in, unwelcome. But now, I'm hoping she does it quickly so that I can get on with the next cycle. Sheesh.

The good news (and there HAD to be some, I suppose) is that IF my DH and I decide to do TTCMA, TriCare will cover the hormones necessary for IVF. They won't cover anything having to do with the IVF itself, but at least the $3k/month drugs will be covered, should we decide to do that. I'm still on the fence about that. I suppose no decisions have to be made yet, but if, at the end of this 6-month period, I'm still not pregnant, I will only have one shot at making the decision to go for it. If we decide not to, then I don't think I'll ever be able to change my mind based on my age and health issues.

And, I'm actually starting to think that PCOS may be a problem for me, as well. I'll have to be very observant in the next few months and do some research, but since my sister had it, I wouldn't be surprised if I was afflicted, as well. Just another thing stacked against us, I guess.

Well, don't mean to be such a Debbie Downer today, but as I'm sure all of you can relate, it's hard to be positive with the realization that another opportunity has been missed...

-Christi