View Single Post
July 2nd, 2012, 02:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Things here are pretty nice. I hope this doesn't sound too annoying, but I love Mondays as far as being a SAHM. I feel like I have a lot of energy and patience from the weekend of DH being around to help. I had my agenda of arts and crafts (stamps today), a picnic in our front garden and a trip to the car wash. My kids FREAK over going to the car wash - you would think I was taking them to Disneyland. LOL
As for boobs, mine are morphing back into the prego/nursing boobs again which is kind of nice because I'm filling out my bras again. Since I've been pregnant or nursing for the past (almost) 5 years, that is pretty much my entire bra collection.
Body pillows - I love mine these days! Bring on the pillows. Last night, John incredulously counted the pillows on my side of the bed - I have 5 including my body pillow. <smirk>
Baby carriers - I have never had a wrap, I can't even braid my hair in the mirror so the only time I tried one my friend had, I got totally tangled up. I would totally try one that you don't have to do all the wrapping - they look so comfy for baby and mama. Becky - I might be wrong, but I think the hip dysplasia issues are more of a concern with the Ergo and similar carriers that spread the baby's legs around the mother's waist? I'm no expert on baby carriers though so I could be wrong. I love my Mei Tea carrier which is a lot like an Ergo though, but I don't use it the traditional way until after 4 months. Please share if/when you find out more info on this.