View Single Post
July 5th, 2012, 09:54 AM
Adopting One of Each!
CD 32, 17 DPO, Cycle #1 (STILL)

Yeahhhhhh... Still no .

I'm starting to be even more convinced that PCOS is the culprit here. I came off of BCPs in January/February (can't remember exactly when) and I was just chalking up my infrequent periods to that, but I wonder if it was PCOS, instead. Because I was charting temps the last month, I am pretty sure I O'd when FF says I did (CD 15), but I can't understand why AF is still MIA if it's NOT PCOS.

I've done two HPTs and both were BLAZINGLY negative, so that's not it. Besides, I don't have any symptoms of being PG.

And, I've gotten almost ALL of the symptoms of AF: acne (which is also PCOS-indicative), irritability (for the last two or three days), cramps (for the last week, at least), increased libido, and tender BBs. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

So, I called my OB/GYN this morning and asked for an appt. ANY appt between now and next Wednesday as the DH and I are leaving for our 2-week road trip to WA next Wednesday morning. I'd really like to have SOMETHING done before we leave as I feel that time is of the essence. I'm waiting for my doctor's nurse to call me back. I've already decided that if she hasn't called by 2pm, I'll be calling them. Again.

Also, if it turns out that I DO have PCOS, I probably will start a journal in that forum and close this one. We'll see.

Once again, I'm feeling like precious time is slipping away as I'm sitting here, waiting. I wonder if DH can get an SA done before our 6-month mark if I've got PCOS. Probably not.

Sorry for the rampant discouragement these last couple of days. It helps to express it here, however, and I know you all are so supportive. I'm counting on that now.

-Christi