View Single Post
July 5th, 2012, 12:38 PM
Mommy to 3 Princesses
With my other girls, I felt nothing beforehand, but I was induced, my last was late. This time I've been having fairly painful contractions randomly up to a few a day mixed with regular bh. Also I feel I have significant Pms cramps with lots of back pain. It's been going on for over a week now so I'm not concerned. I'm only 2cm and I was 3 cm dilated with my last for over a month. Everyone tells me this is normal especially since I've had 2 babes already. This is normal for the last month. That being said, everyone is different and I tend to overbake. You can be not dilated and go into labor tomorrow or stay at 4cm for weeks. You just never know. My doc told me last visit to come in when my contractions were getting progressively worse and having about 5 an hour. He said they didn't need to be 4 or 5 minutes apart, just mainly getting worse to where I need to breathe through the pain. I've been in labor before so I think I will know when labor is starting. Usually, you just know. It doesn't let up. But if you're unsure, call your doc